Bruce Norris is an active investor, hard money lender, and real estate educator with over 30 years experience. Bruce has been involved in over 2,000 real estate transactions as a buyer, seller, builder, and money partner. Renowned for his ability to forecast long-term real estate market trends and timing, the release of The California Comeback report in 1997 gained him much notoriety and its accuracy of the extensive report led many California investors to financial freedom. His January 2006 release, The California Crash, was an in-depth look into the California market correction and the statistics behind Bruce’s predictions. In his latest 2010 report, Tip of the Iceberg, Bruce dissects government intervention and how it affects real estate professionals, potential dangers of current market manipulation, investment strategies by market price range, and micro insights into some of California most important markets. Join Bruce Norris at Prosperity Through Real Estate, Tuesday January 3rd at the Four Points Sheraton 5990 Green Valley Circle (at Sepulveda & the 405 San Diego Freeway) in Culver City as he shares the 10 most important days in his own life (so far), which is the personal journey he’s been privileged to be on for the last 36 years.
Stop by and get to know what your Cincinnati REIA has to offer. • How to get cash from your REIA • How to connect to Funding, Deals, Experts & More. • Benefits from National REIA
Learn How to Have a Steady Flow of Customers…Knocking at Your Door for 2017 Dear Fellow Investors and Business Owners, Are you struggling to grow your new business? Are you making the most of your good reputation? Are you worried about where you'll find new customers in the future? Whether you're just starting out or your company is already going full speed ahead, the easiest (and cheapest) way to get more customers is…. “Word of Mouth” That means getting other people to recommend you, your product, and your service to potential customers. These are what we call “Referrals”. And the strategy for getting them is called “Referral-Based Marketing”. Of course, having a great product and customer service is the first step to getting the positive recommendations you deserve. The next step is actually building a system for getting referrals to new customers on a steady basis: Referrals from customers, and Referrals from colleagues and influencers After all, research shows that up to 45% of most service businesses are chosen by customers based on the recommendations of others. Sign Up Now to learn about the Relationship Marketing Machine and start building your business the fastest way you can...through referrals.
FUNDING YOUR REAL ESTATE DEALS with Shari Peterson - Capri Capital Transactional Funder, Private Lender, Real Estate Investor
- There is a new sister association of NationalREIA called the Real Estate Investors Funding Association -- REIFA -- that is geared specifically toward all aspects of getting Real Estate Investors Funding for their Real Estate Deals?
- You will learn about all different types of Funding available to you -- from Hard Money, to Crowd Funding, to Private Lending, to Self Directed IRAs, to Private Lending to Transactional Funding?
- REIFA is in the process of creating a Network connecting the 40,000 members of NationalREIA clubs around the country, allowing you to interact with other members?
- REIFA is developing an app that matches Real Estate Investors with funding sources for your specific deals, so that the cash for your deals chases after you?
- That many Real Estate Investors who Wholesale are leaving $10,000 to $20,000 or more on the table by not using one simple technique?
- Access Funds for your Wholesale Deals (How to Triple your profits getting 100% Funding at Closing)
- One Day Transactional Funding (including what Transactional Funding is and how it differs from Hard Money)
- Extended Transactional Funding
- When to use Transactional Funding vs Assignments in Wholesale Deals
- How to get free Proof of Funds Letters to submit with offers
- Hard Money Lending
- Foreclosure Auction Loans
- Realtor Short Sale Funding
- HUD Funding Loans
- Overcoming obstacles that destroy REO and HUD deals
- Avoiding common mistakes of New Investors
- and much more!